[Cdt-l] yearly

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Apr 16 14:04:54 CDT 2013

Even if it is a joke, or based on bad info... It still matters, just as a matter of courtesy, as Bob mentioned.

If you get into an argument with a rancher, when you're on their land, or leased land... You will lose the argument no matter how many facts are on your side. This goes for more than just this issue. Just try convincing a local person anywhere (worldwide) that you as an outsider know more about X than they do. It rarely works.

Aside from all that, who in the world would try to get clean in a stock pond - yuk!

Jonathan