[Cdt-l] southbound start date

Will Govus willgovus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:31:23 CDT 2013

I was also planning on startin around June 15th from Chief mtn. Goin to
carry an axe as well as microspikes I reckon. Like you said this was an
average year for Montana so it seems the snow wont be too bad if you are
comfortable with with that sort of thing. I'm a bit more worried about
river crossings in the Bob.

Will Govus | http://willgovus.com/ | 706-669-3551