[Cdt-l] NM Water Caches?

David Clumpner clumpner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 21:43:15 CDT 2013

Thanks AJ.
I printed off the waypoint descriptions this morning and now it makes more
sense to me.  I had tried to find the caches by manually moving through my
GPS but wasn't having much luck at that.
For anyone else who is interested, the waypoints can be found here:
http://www.bearcreeksurvey.com/Reroutes.htm