[Cdt-l] Pinedale to S Pass City, also Lander

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 12:23:50 CDT 2013

Don't drink much, Mini Mart; only very rarely drink alone, but perhaps  I
should have reassured everyone that it's still there. I did stop at Uncle
Bucks outside Anaconda though.

Also, saw most of the first 30+ Nbounders; knew 2 of them, knew Peanut
Eater and, after he reminded me, Tattoo Joe from the PCT; another one thought
she remembered me from the PCT. A guy just named Ross was apparently  at the
head of the pack. Also met Wired, w/whom I'd talked on this list a few
months ago.

Hope my info  helps a few; the S bounders are still to come here in MT.
Headin home to TX in a  few minutes.
Got ~400 CDT & ~400 PCT left for my 3 Crown; 200 AZT to finish it, and
early next year some GET or HT.

Hike well,  all'a y'all! (that's the correct plural)
Bob "Trekker"  Brewer

In a message dated 8/6/2013 6:40:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,