[Cdt-l] CC vs CDTS, post-Silver Fire

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 11:53:47 CDT 2013

Given the recent Silver Fire in the Black Range and likely extensive trail damage there, it's conceivable that the best route for the time being would be official CDT from the border, then joining the CDTS route in the Gila. Or for southbounders, CDTS in Gila to official CDT (Doc Campbells to Silver City).

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/maps/3433/

- Brett