[Cdt-l] Fwd: CC

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 16:04:06 CDT 2013

Hikers can contact Roger and Lloyd for cost.  As the cost of gas goes up,
so do all costs, no matter if we're talking about shuttling or purchasing
something at the store.  So, I won't quote cost from earlier this year.
 Things could change, and it's best if the hikers and the Paynes work out
pricing, rather than the hikers going into it with a cost in mind.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com