[Cdt-l] CC

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 16:20:19 CDT 2013

>>The road walks that do occur now are considered by government agencies as
sections of trail not yet built. This is the reason for the disclaimer in
the Mapbook which states: *“Paved highways and improved roads are not part
of the “official” CDNST. No “official” route yet exists in those places.” *BTW,
the USFS provided that language and requested it be used. Most of the new
trail built in the past few years has been to get off of roads. <<
Does the above apply to any black line with waypoints in the map books?