[Cdt-l] What are you doing on December 12?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:25:04 CST 2013

Bob -

Obviously, you do not understand the spirit of the phrase "Embrace the
Brutality".
The CDT is a tough trail to thru-hike.  Thru-hikers are tougher.
What makes the CDT great is that it is not, for lack of a better phrase, "a
walk in the woods".
At times, yes, it can be brutal.  We embrace the brutality.  We welcome it.

"Embrace the Brutality" is NOT a negative.  It is a positive.
And if we have to explain it to you, then you'll never understand.

Yogi