[Cdt-l] bad quality by tent producer bearpawwd

Anna Mathys haexli333 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:14:35 CST 2013

Hi folks
I'd like to share a bad experience with you, so that you don't make the
same mistake. I had a custom designed cuben fiber tarptent produced by
bearpawwd. I thought I'll get the tent of my dreams. Instead I got a NEW
tent that needed to be REPAIRED. Their sewing machine was jumping stitches,
leaving holes of 1.5 inch! The seamsealer tape was attached over folds,
making rainwater run to the seam! And there were several yellow smudges!
Bad quality, very disappointing work. And it's not even very lightweight.
Don't order from them!
Anna