[Cdt-l] bad quality by tent producer bearpawwd

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 08:31:15 CST 2013

 I have no dog in this fight. Heck, never heard of the company until now.

But most small cottage gear makers pride themselves on excellent customer service and craftsmanship.

Could have been an "oops" for various reasons.

Have you written them? Perhaps it was an explainable mistake and one they can rectify for you.

Writing on a forum only help so much. :)

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags