[Cdt-l] Gila Wilderness

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 10:07:36 CST 2013

ah   Lodge is AT the hot springs; docs is a store, but has a few places to rent across the street(where I stayed) that is a WALK to the springs.  As I recall Lodge is south of Docs (about a mile?)and just further away from the dwellings.  Doc's places were not that cheap as I recall, but did have kitchenettes.  Don't remember laundry, but washed all in shower and spread on a clothes line to dry.   Thought lodging at Doc's just fine and better for my budget.