[Cdt-l] Wilderness Lodge

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:56:02 CST 2013

That's what it says on their website.

    A great hot springs destination for groups large or small!
    After seventeen years of running the Wilderness Lodge as a B&B, we
    have decided to give ourselves a break so we can spend more time
    traveling with our children - while they still want to spend time
    with us. So, instead of renting individual rooms, we are now doing
    only whole lodge/whole upstairs or group rentals. What constitutes a
    group? That's up to you!

Prices are $400-500

http://www.gilahot.com/index.shtml