[Cdt-l] Become a CDTC member

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 14:18:32 CST 2013

>From the CDTC:

The Continental Divide Trail Coalition (CDTC) is a national 501 (c) (3) organization that is dedicated to the protection, preservation and promotion of the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail (CDT).
CDTC’s mission is to create a community committed to construct, promote, and protect in perpetuity the CDT, which stretches from Canada to Mexico, through Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
CDTC is a unified voice that speaks on behalf of the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail and our members are critical to the success of our mission.
And now, the Trail is in our hands, and we are asking you to please join us in our “soul” mission and help us ensure the voice for the Trail remains strong, vibrant and demonstrates the public’s support of this National Treasure.
CDTC Membership Benefits:

By becoming a member of CDTC, you will help us protect, promote and preserve the CDT.  Your membership supports activities from providing meals to volunteers working on the Trail to helping us
effectively advocate for the Trail and its protection with Congress!

http://www.continentaldividetrail.org/get-involved/join/

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco