[Cdt-l] waypoints Sam Huges water Caches?

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 11 20:49:27 CST 2013

Frank, Everyone else,

Are the water caches shown on the BLM like Frank gave below the same caches
as those used by Sam Hughes?

If so, I am not able to connect the waypoints for the caches in the
bearcreek waypoints and those given the link below- or am I just reading the
info incorrectly?

I hope I don't weary all you CDT veterans with all these questions.

It has been over 10 years now since i last used long/lat in a much simplier
GPS then the Etrex30 I am now playing with.

This is getting more interesting all the time.

-Trew