[Cdt-l] waypoints Sam Huges water Caches?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 12:00:39 CST 2013

Once again, lets have a standing ovation for all Jerry Brown does  for the
CDT!

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas

In a message dated 2/11/2013 7:23:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bcss at bresnan.net writes:

One of the big goals of the  CDT is to be non-motorized.  That is why the
new route was developed – to  put hikers on trail instead of road.   Good
news is that the route  will eventually include new trail from near Omega
connecting to Pietown, so  that town will always be part of the trail.  I have
done both the new  trail and the road walk and the new trail is definitely
nicer.  If I were  doing the trail for the first time I think I would hike to
Omega then follow  the highway to Pietown.   There is new trail planned from
Pietown to  the Malpais that will be spectacular.

best  wishes,
Jerry  Brown
(970)  403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496