[Cdt-l] Class of 2013 List & blogs/trail journals

Erin Saver erinsaver at walkingwithwired.com
Wed Feb 13 22:30:22 CST 2013

I'm doing another shout out to update the CDT hiker list for 2013 on
www.thetrailunitesus.com. We already have 66 NOBOs, 14 SOBOs, and 15
Section Hikers.

Fellow hiker, Liz Chaplin created this website to hopefully create more of
a community among our class, give centralized information to future
classes, and give one location all trail journals from CDT 2013. I am
helping to keep it updated. Anyone who isn't already on the list and would
like to be added, please privately email me your....

Name
Trail Name
NOBO or SOBO?
Previous Long Trails/Year Completed
Website(if u keep a trail journal)
Start Date (if u know it)

There is a lot of potential for this site and Liz hopes to hand it on to
the CDT Class of 2014 continue from one class to the next. It is also
linked on the Continental Divide Trail Coalition site (
www.continentaldividetrail.org).
~Wired