[Cdt-l] Trail Markers in the CDTS Route?

Ron ronyon at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 00:43:49 CST 2013

The Ley maps are mostly in sync with the Wolf guide on the Columbus route, though the Ley maps offer some interesting and creative alternates. Take the Wolf guide AND the Ley maps. Learn how navigate using gps and the inverted compass rose on the Ley maps.  Takes half a day. It's fun and makes New Mexico more of an adventure than just following waypoints. -Ron