[Cdt-l] Just where is Doc Campbell's Store?

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Fri Feb 15 22:48:51 CST 2013

I will be following the CDTS and pick up the CDT north of Silver City coming
in from Mimbres.  The CDTS follows the Gila River into Gila Hot Spings on
hwy 15.  The route along the Gila River looks like it takes you right into
Hwy 15.  From the Gila River and Hwy 15, which way is Doc Campbells?

And  I was wondering, how much is a piece of pie with a scoop of ice cream
going to cost me in Pie Town? And they will take credit cards?

-Trew