[Cdt-l] Snakes

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Sat Feb 16 11:55:49 CST 2013

I only saw 1 rattlesnake in New Mexico - in a tight little coil on a cold day 2 days before Cuba. If he could talk, he was saying "it is too cold a day to bite you, please go around." I saw no scorpions. I cowboyed when weather allowed.

It is possible a meteor could hit my house or another car could hit me if I drive. I don't stop living in my house or driving. Think about it a minute. Is this a rational fear or an irrational fear?

 I tented more often because of cold than any other reason.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone