[Cdt-l] Lost north of Ghost Ranch

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Feb 21 20:24:19 CST 2013

Interesting. Back in 1980 when I did the CDT, there was no trail and all I could do was link together dirt roads and the occasional trail. Had a blast, nevertheless! Met with the Regional Forester in Denver when I was in Colorado to talk about the “proposed trail’s route.”

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org