[Cdt-l] Lost north of Ghost Ranch

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Thu Feb 21 20:32:28 CST 2013

I wouldn't worry about it. Not only is the route vastly different, the
markings, the maps... everything is different, and a lot easier to
navigate. You can still get misplaced along the CDT at any point... most
people do at some point, but it's not usually a big deal to get back on
your way...

-Jonathan