[Cdt-l] Lost north of Ghost Ranch

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:15:26 CST 2013

I don't remember anything north of Ghost Ranch being all that tricky last
summer.  Navigation is a daily issue and we found ourselves off trail
often, but then we'd find our way back.  But the trail north of Ghost Ranch
was not a particular problem.  And to second Jerry Brown, it is a really
nice stop, worth a zero if you need one.

Shroomer