[Cdt-l] Food Weight, ETC

Helen mhelcat at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 20:22:13 CST 2013

Your note about drinking water made me laugh.  It reminded me of when I was in Capitol Reef on a short 4 day backpack.  I had spilt part of my water supply and knew I was close to the point of having to turn around and abort my trip if I didn't find water.  Luckily, I found a puddle.  It was glorious water...lol...before that I never would have considered drinking water from a puddle even treated...

It is funny how the idea of thirst can alter your standards!!!!

Helen

Sent from my iPad