[Cdt-l] Hitchhiking in Wyoming Is Legal

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:56:04 CST 2013

I wonder if Jonathan remembers the long discussion he and I had over email
about this, had to have been circa 2010 on the list. I am hereby claiming
victory if there was any disagreement between us: as I predicted this would
be changed by the state legislature. Please note however that Yogiing
anything other than a ride (arguably, water for example) might still run
afoul of what is quoted below. Hike on!

Easy