[Cdt-l] CDT Integration

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 05:49:06 CST 2013

When we first moved to VT many years ago. We went off into the woods
exploring and  "got turned around". We approached a house to find out where
we were.  When we told the owner we came through the woods he said " I've
lived here ten years and have never been in that woods, there are animals
out there". he was white from NJ. So I doubt it's a race based thing but
certainly urban people have "nature deficit disorder"

--
Everything is in Walking Distance