[Cdt-l] CDT Integration

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:02:04 CST 2013

Jonathon - Thank you, sir.   We argued this on at-l at one time and few, if any, understood the problem.  Or had any real idea about solutions.  I think mostly because few people have any understnding or appreciation of LARGE numbers, statistics or demographics.  And that's not putting them down - it just puts them in with the majority of humanity that has no training in those subjects.  If I'd been smarter, I wouldn't have opened this can of worms cause I don't have any real answers either.  Except one on one interaction with those minorities who are willing.  And they are rare.   I've known blacks  and Chinese and Koreans and Hispanics and Japanese who've either walked or attempted some of the trails, but their numbers are small in relation to the white bread population. I think a lot of us could say the same, but how many have made any real attempt to proselytize the trails, to get others out there?   Anyway, I'm done here.  At least on this topic.   Y'all have a good night,Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/