[Cdt-l] trail intergration

John Evans - N0HJ jaevans at pcisys.net
Sat Jan 5 08:03:04 CST 2013

This reminds me of something my uncle once told me when I attempted to
discuss the joys of backpacking and camping with him.  He was a WWII
veteran who, after the war, had no interest whatsoever in ever sleeping
on the ground again. Our experiences definitely shape who we are and
what we enjoy.

John