[Cdt-l] AZT Integration

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 15:16:56 CST 2013

Just heard that the AZT is presently experiencing a shortage of old white guys – and any other type of people for that matter – so a friend and I are hastily putting together a March trip starting at the border and heading north to about Oracle. If I may steal space from this forum, can any of you who have hiked these segments in the Spring tell me if there are any places where we should definitely cache water along the way? Assume we are not too picky about our water sources.

Thanks for any help!

Ron