[Cdt-l] CDT Integration

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 08:22:40 CST 2013

>>No kidding - There certainly are alot more millionaries and PhDs on the long trails than homeless people or college dropouts. Mini Mart

Well, that's two extremes. :)

How about more retired engineers and masters degrees than  retired pipe fitters and trade school graduates? ;)

Anyway..I still CDT integration should be about meshing up all the various map and book sources to successfully complete a long
hike of the CDT.

I call it the Grand Unification of CDT hiking.

I know craft beer is involved somehow....