[Cdt-l] AZT Integration

Dan Bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:25:47 CST 2013

I hiked the AZT thru a couple of months ago and made no water caches at all. I carried no more than two quarts and never had a problem. The Gaudet online water report is excellent. If you send him a water report, he updates the table very quickly. Often I had access to other hikers' observations which were only 10 days or so old. And that helped me carry as little water as possible. So carry a copy with you. And also keep your eyes open, because there are probably twice as many sources on the ground as are on his spreadsheet. I gps marked most of the sources on the AZT, so if you're into that, check my website at:
http://bedore.org/2012_Arizona_Trail.html

Dan Bedore
www.bedore.org