[Cdt-l] Fw: America's national parks weigh solitude against cellular access

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:39:16 CST 2013

People I meet in the back country I think have the same idea as I do about
cell phones which is most people have one as a tool to be used when it
makes sense. Like arranging for a ride when you get near a town.  It's more
in the front country where the annoying factor kicks in. But then I would
be in a tourist area and it would be just an addition to the general
 cacophony.
So on balance I guess I'm fine with added service.  Getting pizza at a road
crossing ?

--
Everything is in Walking Distance