[Cdt-l] Transportation in NM

Dan Bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:57:14 CST 2013

Once or twice a week there is free public bus service between Santa Fe and Chama. Look for the Blue Bus on the Internet and keep in mind you'll need to change busses somewhere in the middle. Tell the driver what you're doing, mine called the connecting bus by cell and made sure I would be able to connect.  There is train service between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, Perhaps other transport also.

Dan Bedore
www.bedore.org