[Cdt-l] New Trail in Northern NM

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:38:44 CST 2013

It wasn't meant to be self aggrandizing.  I was trying to relate that my
recall ability and navigation ability gets hampered after a long day.
 Substitute the numbers however you see fit that equates to walking like a
zombie.  Dave doesn't mention he stopped Yogi and I from leaving the
shuttle van for a picture with him like a groveling groupie.

--
Matt Signore
worldwidesadventures.com