[Cdt-l] Self Aggrrandizement

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 28 18:15:03 CST 2013

I totally disagree.  In the context of the cdt-l the point was well made:
Inadaquate panning can lead to a lot of extra miles.  I took note of Matt's
post and vowed to be more diligent in my map preparation.

Matt, thanks for posting what I took to be a well disguised warning and
caution.

PS. I was also impressed by the feat itself.  You must be under 60.  I just
don't have the energy to spend like that.

thanks again,

Trew