[Cdt-l] Alcohol Stove fuel

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:16:01 CST 2013

Yogi and I received a new gel fuel for testing that is going to be
available to the public soon.  It was created over a 20 year period by an
SF operative for the DOD.  We will be testing this as an alternative fuel
for non pressurized operating alcohol stove users.  This may come in handy
for the more remote trail towns.  This soon to be available fuel CAN be
shipped (without a HAZMAT tag) and carried on an airplane as well.  If the
product is up to par we will put the info out to the masses.

--
Matt Signore
worldwidesadventures.com