[Cdt-l] NM Trail Angels

Andy James longhiker.pct at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:15:04 CST 2013

It is a shame that these folks are making this hard decision.

But really, you need to look back at the history of this sorry incident
before you start piling on.  The entire scenario with  Keith began when he
launched a rather inflammatory public attack of Yogi because he was not
mentioned in her guide.  People started writing in and a lot of not so nice
things were said.  The issue seemed to go away after a while, but Keith
re-ignited it with additional remarks about Yogi.  At that point Matt became
involved and some more rather uncivil comments were exchanged.

Bottom line - this is Keith's little play.  It's still going on. Piling on
Matt is just a distraction.

AJ