[Cdt-l] CDT-ROM: 2013

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Thu Jan 31 01:07:21 CST 2013

Hello everyone,

I just finished with the 2013 map updates, and am in the process of
mailing everything out. If you happen to be on my "waiting list", you'll
get a separate message about that... I'm headed out of the country for
some R&R for a couple weeks, so any further requests are going to have
to wait till I get back (sorry!). It'll just be till mid/late Feb.

There are a lot of great updates for 2013... In general, the 2013 update
is broader than most years, with lots of big and small changes along the
entire route.

Many agencies, organizations, and volunteers have been working hard to
make the CDT better than ever - completing and upgrading new bits of
trail, protecting the corridor, and of course doing a ton of
old-fashioned trailwork. A lot of your fellow hikers have sent in
feedback about what they've seen on the ground, and advice they wish
they had during their hikes. So, thanks to everyone for making the CDT
more amazing every year.  Whether you're hiking 5 miles or 3000, I hope
you have a memorable 2013!

-Jonathan