[Cdt-l] Stoney Pass/Silverton

Eric White ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 12:13:43 CDT 2013

I took this route instead of the added mileage to and from Molas Pass on the CT. You shouldn't have any trouble hitching into Town (I didn't) There was alot of summer traffic -ATVs & high clearance vehicles going down. Coming back to the CDT took me longer on the paved highway to get to the junction back up the dirt road to Stoney. The Hostel is good place to find out about rides and stuff. Mini Mart