[Cdt-l] CDT Hiker Hoopla Around the Corner!

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Wed Jul 31 15:27:48 CDT 2013

As NOBOs are entering Montana we hope you still have Sept 20th on your
calendar. That's right! It's our first ever CDT Hiker Hoopla. Free beer,
free food, free live music, free tenting overnight. EVENT INFO HERE <Free
food, free beer and free live music. What are YOU doing on Sept 20th?
Please RSVP if you're interested.
https://www.facebook.com/events/396197217164995/>.

Swap stories, photos, lies of your adventures on the CDT before you leave.
We know you guys eat a lot so an RSVP is important so there's enough for
everyone.

Hoping to get a headcount as everyone starts hiking into Montana! See you
soon. RSVP at the link or email me and let me know names and how many,
please. Thanks.

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association