[Cdt-l] CDT route

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 16:02:21 CDT 2013

I'm just wondering what route the folks coming up through Sapillo Campground are starting from.  It seems like there are several trails and we've had two going though Sapillo Campground so far.

Also, there is a campground 2 miles west of Sapillo Campground on hwy 35 in the Mimbres Valley and there are water spigots there....or the lake can be filtered for drinking water.  Only trawlers are allowed on the lake.  We have been happy to help out hikers as it isn't that far from us.  I just wanted to give this source for water as it seems really dry this year.

Warmly,
Lynnae McConaha
http://ChamomileConnection.com

Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates.
At the first gate, ask yourself, ‘Is it true?’
At the second ask, ‘Is it necessary?’
At the third gate ask ‘Is it kind?