[Cdt-l] Snow conditions from Wolf Creek Pass north

Ron ronyon at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 21:14:22 CDT 2013

Things going as planned, I will go north (ok, west) from Wolf Creek Pass next Saturday, June 22nd, with Monarch Pass as my eventual destination. I don't anticipate needing an ice axe, micro spikes, or heaven forbid, snow shoes this late in June, but then I have only been gleaning information from journals. Anyone out there think otherwise?
Any feedback on this is appreciated. Also, I hope to see a few others out there!
Ron