[Cdt-l] Fires near Wolf Creek Pass...and NM

Robert Mabry spharlm2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:41:03 CDT 2013

I heard on my local NPR radio station in Alamosa this morning that
there are fires around the Wolf Creek Pass area with possible trail
closures and high winds forecasted for today. The CDT, Lobo Overlook,
Windy Pass (off the backside of the ski area) and the trail leading up
from the south to Piedra Pass in the Weminuche were specifically
mentioned. You can go to

 www.inciweb.org

for information on it and fires in NM. I believe the fire area is
referred to as "West Fork." I tried to pull it up but the site is so
busy it wouldn't load.

Be safe and please no fires and, if you insist on using an
alcohol/white gas stove, be very careful. With the low snow year in
southern CO it is a tinder box.

Rob Mabry (Dad)

Sent from my iPhone