[Cdt-l] More Fire news on the CT/CDT :(

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 16:20:53 CDT 2013

>From Teresa Martinez of the CDTC:

We want to encourage ALL CDT users in and or around the CDT from Stony Pass to Cumbres Pass to consider bypassing or skipping this segment for the time being. Per a new Rio Grande closure order, the CDT is the boundary form Stony pass to Elwood Pass, as well as FS 380. Here is the link to the map and closure orders: http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/riogrande/notices/?cid=STELPRDB5143145

(A good chunk of the CT goes through here as well)

Another bad year for fires in the American West.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags