[Cdt-l] [pct-l] Same Comcast Issue?

bob bankhead tubirrb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 15:21:21 CDT 2013

All:

AHA! When we post something TO one of the list forums, the email address it
goes to is either:  pct_l at backcountry.net or cdt-l at backcountry.net

When we GET email postings FROM the list, it comes from
pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net or cdt-l-bounces at backcountry.net

My Comcast email address still doesn't get the list posts, but my gmail
address does.

So ....... it looks like I'll have to depend on gmail until Comcast stops
blocking the backcountry.net domains. Any Comcast email users may have to do
something similar - re-registering with a non-comcast address - for the near
future.

Wandering Bob