[Cdt-l] sam hughes

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sun Jun 30 02:28:34 CDT 2013

sam hughes funeral is july 13th at 10 a.m. at the hachita community center - they may take his ashes to the cemetary afterwards
I am going to the funeral from deming - if any hikers want to attend and plan on flying into el paso and then bus to deming - I may be able to get the hikers rate at the american inn - I will be driving down in the morning and can take about 4 people in the cab and maybe 4 more in the pickup bed - I will not charge anything since I'm going anyways
575 494 4357
ks1007 at aol.com
let me know if anyone is interested
on another note I'm thinking that changing the terminus name from crazy cook to sam hughes memorial trailhead would be appropriate - thoughts on this??? I don't know how many of you know why it's called crazy cook but it's ancient history from the early 1900's

Keith
Deming, NM

Deming, NM