[Cdt-l] sam hughes

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sun Jun 30 17:32:35 CDT 2013

Sam was a great guy, but +1 on not re-naming.  A small granite marker might
be more appropriate.

"Frank Evans. Born june 12, 1865 killed here May 1, 1907 by crazy cook.
Murder in cold blood with an ax."

www.bearcreeksurvey.com/images/Crazy Cook.jpg
<http://www.bearcreeksurvey.com/images/Crazy%20Cook.jpg>

Frank Evans was a member of a crew building the border fence in 1907. Frank
smarted off to the crew chief one morning and ended up getting an ax in his
head.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496