[Cdt-l] sam hughes

Andy James longhiker.pct at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 19:52:28 CDT 2013

Ms. M,

So you have the stroke to name a trailhead after Jim Wolf for a $20 donation
but we have to beg the BLM to honor Sam Hughes?

This whole thing is starting to play like one of those spam filled public
broadcasting campaigns.  I'd toss some bucks your (CDTC) way if I thought it
would go better than the CDTA mess went, but it looks to me like this new
group is the same people under a different name.  Please educate me.

What are you raising the money for?  Is it to rent an office, pay yourself?
What?? (How exactly is my money going to be spent?)

I'm all ears.

AJ

PS: I'd rename Crazy Cook after Sam in a heartbeat.