[Cdt-l] renaming stuff

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Sun Jun 30 23:30:11 CDT 2013

This is my view on renaming places.  Places are established in history, a
permanent part of geography.  Those places need to stay fixed.  New places
like a water drop that is unnamed would be excellent places to establish a
memorial.  And much better than a plaque, why not a good pump  installed at
one of Sam's water drops?  Now that would be a memorial!