[Cdt-l] Food Weight, ETC

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 10:24:12 CST 2013

My  food weight is 1.25 lbs/dy, including stove and fuel; I don't cook, so
there is no stove and fuel. I eat granola for breakfast; 4 different snacks
 during the day-2 different bars, 4 oz Soya-Kaas cheese, & trail mix; and a
 ProBar for dinner. Works for me, but probably wouldn't work for  everyone.
I eat  a lot of the food walking, which helps get my 15+ days, as I seem to
be a slower  hiker than almost everyone. Again, works for me.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas

In a message dated 2/27/2013 10:24:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,