[Cdt-l] Hitchhiking in Wyoming Is Legal

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Mar 3 23:55:12 CST 2013

Of course I remember that :-) Glad this was worked-out by the
legislature, and I am indeed surprised that they've actually done it...
I still think it's a basic human right that all of use should be able to
ask a fellow human for help, and by a bit of the background in the
article, it seems they agreed that it was silly for this ever to be
illegal.

Anyway, great news for hikers & the CDT - thanks Jim for picking up on
this one!

-Jonathan